Results are posted as they become available.
- CTS - Environmental Chemistry Lab update, April 2013
- CTS - Persistent Organic Pollutants and Breast Cancer: Study Background and Preliminary Results, Nov. 2012
- FOX - 2,4-D and 2,4,5-T
- FOX - Environmental phenols: Bisphenol A, triclosan, four parabens
- FOX - Metals in urine
- FOX - Organochlorine pesticides
- FOX - Organophosphate pesticides: Specific metabolites TCPy and IMPY
- FOX - Phthalate metabolites
- FOX - Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs)
- FOX - Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- FOX - Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAHs) metabolites
- FOX - Pyrethroid pesticide metabolites
Maternal and Infant Environmental Exposures Project (MIEEP), Chemicals in Our Bodies Project
- MIEEP - Benzophenone-3 (Oxybenzone)
- MIEEP – Phthalate metabolites: Revised table coming soon
- MIEEP – Metals in urine
- MIEEP – Organochlorine Pesticides
- MIEEP – Organophosphate Pesticides - Non-specific metabolites: Dialkyl Phosphates (DAPs)
- MIEEP – Organophosphate Pesticides - Chlorpyrifos metabolite: TCPy
- MIEEP – Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs)
- MIEEP – Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- MIEEP – Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- MIEEP – Pyrethroid Pesticides - Non-specific metabolite: 3-PBA
- MIEEP – Metals in blood
- MIEEP – Perfluorochemicals (PFCs)
- MIEEP – Environmental Phenols (bisphenol A and triclosan)
California Health & Safety Code section 105459(d) requires that a Data Summary Report be issued once every two years.
- Sample Results Return Materials (not actual results) - Second Set
- Sample Results Return Materials (not actual results)
To receive notices of postings of Biomonitoring California results, sign-up on our listserv.
Choose "General interest" for all notes, or "Results only" to receive only notices regarding biomonitoring results.
Biomonitoring California has held two public events to discuss issues that arise when providing biomonitoring results to participants and the challenges involved in understanding and interpreting individual and group biomonitoring results. The links below lead to meeting pages for these events, where you can find event transcripts, slide presentations and other information.